2 months ago
To act as day to day commercial interface for a range of OST contracts with outside agencies/organisations and provide commercial advice, services and support to internal customers.
* To lead the daily contract management activity of an assigned portfolio f business agreements consistent with identified business objectives and policies
* Flexibility to support the business on new opportunities when required
* To maintain and improve customer relationships with the aim of business growth within existing contract arrangements
* To assist in commercial risk analysis and associated management
* To provide commercial support, advice and reports to the operational and management teams
* Draft, negotiate and manage agreements with customers, occasionally suppliers and external consultants within delegated authority
* Maintain contract documentation in a commercially viable format and in accordance with business policies
* Develop and maintain productive relationships with contact stakeholders
* Ensuring the Company's corporate governance policies, processes and procedures including those relating to Health and Safety are followed both within the department and assigned contracts
* Identify and support commercial solutions necessary to deliver business objectives
There are various locations that this job can be based in depending on where you want to work. These locations include Aztec West, RAF Shawbury, RAF Valley and Portsmouth. The location of the role can be discussed at interview.