£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Car / Allowance / Bonus
30 days ago
Regional Commercial Fire Sales Consultant
I am recruiting for Commercial Sales Consultants to focus on Commercial Fire. The Sales Consultant will be required to maintain and grow relationships with small and medium-sized customers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Commercial Fire Consultant will be expected to retain existing business, expand the firm's share of customers purchases, and place new products and services in assigned customer accounts
. Responsible for selling the firm's product and service offering to customer accounts in an assigned geography, the role will focus on customers with low-to-moderate growth opportunity and refer high-value growth opportunities to the Fire Business Development Manager
* Achieve and exceed monthly / annual targets for installation order value, gross margin, and recurring revenue.
* Lead demand-generating activities in an assigned market for the product speciality.
* Build a sales pipeline to support the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly targets for growth.
* This position includes periods of telephone-intensive work, with outside travel to customers premises, and all prospective employees must generate new business growth by targeting key regional accounts, competitor's customers and specific market sectors, from both existing and new customers.
* Develop existing and cultivate new customer relationships within your territory in line with your Individual sales plan.
* Pro-actively manage allocated existing customers to maximise their retention, increase the share of fire spend and secure additional recurring revenue opportunities, with the focus on attaining recurring revenue linked to the fire install sale
* Demonstrate a balance of developing new business and proactive account management of customers in addition to reacting to their needs, with the expectation of winning business from both existing and new customers
* Achieve and exceed activity and quotation levels stated in the annual sales plan
Skills and experience required;
* Demonstrable experience of business sales experience with a proven track record
* Proven new business development sales experience
* Proven ability to self-generate lead
* Technical, solution sales background
* Technical knowledge of fire systems or products is preferred
* 'FIA qualifications desirable but not essential
* An awareness and ongoing knowledge of fire legislation
* Strong territory management and sales planning skills
* Demonstrate PC Literacy with knowledge of Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
* UK Driving License