£400 - £650 per day
5 months ago
The role will have full responsibility for the annual budgeting cycle, quarterly and rolling forecast process and the provision of all financial and analytical analysis to the parent company, including financial documents and statements, detailed commentaries, presentation packs and Key Performance Indicator dashboards. Key involvement in reviewing submissions of DFRS reports to CAT and development of Project CFO capability. Driving accuracy and visibility through the budgeting and forecasting processes for both Income Statements and balance sheets is key to the success of the role as is contributing analysis and insight into business performance.
The main duties of the role will consist of:
- Annual budgeting process
- Quarterly forecasting
- Produce, develop and review all monthly / quarterly and annual commercial reporting
- Reporting monthly and annual DFRS submissions
- Global projects to improve business reporting and analysis
- Qualified Accounting with 5+ years PQE - (ACCA, ACMA, ICAEW)
- Strong network to help build positive relationships
- Proven track Financial, Planning & Analysis requirements, high level of expertise in budgeting & forecasting, ability to understand business dynamics and convert to business plans and forecasts, Track record of success in the implementation of corporate / divisional strategic projects, Customer focused individual.