Salford, Greater Manchester
CFA - LR - MCR_1606393547
about 2 months ago
COMMERCIAL FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible to: Commercial, Finance & Compliance Manager
Job Base: Manchester
- To provide an efficient and effective administration support service to the Commercial, Finance and Compliance Department.
- Invoicing - checking details to timesheet and orders.
- Finalising invoicing and ensure they are sent to clients within three days from the invoice date.
- Ensuring invoices are raised in line with client requirements.
- Reporting on and resolving invoice queries - internal and external
- Assisting in maintaining the sales ledger
- Ensuring all documentation, invoices and timesheets are filed and maintained.
- Raising applications for payment
- To ensure that the administration is kept up to date and accurate to enable the smooth running of the department with the required information easily accessible
- Scanning/electronic filing of relevant documents
- Receive and handle incoming calls and queries
- General administration duties including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying, e-mailing, typing
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.
- Experience of administration and finance work.
- Good level of Microsoft Excel skills
- Good level of skills in utilising IT systems
- Good communication skills.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CV to chloe.carley @ vital . uk. com
Deadline for applications 2nd December