Up to £30.93 per hour + Umbrella
Sam Mabbott B.Soc Sci
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking to recurit a Commercial Contract Manager from an initial 12 Month Contract, flexibly working between Home and our clients's offices in Preston.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Delivery of the suite of contracts and all contract deliverables
* Delivery of other commercial sales contracts as required
* Represent the Company and be recognised as the contractual lead and key interface with the customer maintaining and developing excellent customer and other stakeholder relationships in support of contract delivery
* Leading/supporting the delivery of the Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys including the management, feedback and closeout of resultant improvement actions
* Coordinate and lead all customer meetings/visits/audits demonstrating an ability to positively impact and influence towards desired outcomes
* Review and agree delivery schedules/shipment details in line with contractual lead times
* Ownership and management of the contracts demand and financials including all income and cash forecasting, invoicing and cash collection and Business Plan submission in consultation with the Customer Account Manager/Asia Regional Fuel Delivery Director
* Ownership and management of risk, mitigation plans and escalation where appropriate
* Maintaining high standards of systems and control to support delivery always seeking for opportunities for continuous improvement
* Manage and support the interface between supporting departments and business units e.g. production, quality, transport, finance and the relevant Business Units
* Seek new opportunities within your contracts/customers
* Lead new opportunities through the Company Stage Gate process and working with Commercial Integration / Customer Account Managers in reviewing offer letters and contract drafts.
* Own and lead other departmental activities to support the BPD team
Required experience / qualifications
* Typically, a number of years relevant commercial experience with customer interface
* A professional qualification relevant to the role or relevant experience.
The role will involve
* Working in the Fuel Delivery and Contract Management team (known locally as Business and Product Delivery (BPD)). You will be expected to work with and alongside a variety of stakeholders across the business.
* Reporting to Head of BPD through the EMEA Operations with a dotted line to the Asia Business Unit Head.
* Role is to manage a suite of commercial sales contracts relating to Uranium Recovery and Storage and support other commercial sales contracts as required on behalf of the Company, ensuring that all contractual obligations are understood and achieved to deliver value to its customers.
* Support new opportunities within the Asia Nuclear Fuel Market. From identification of opportunity through to contract delivery.