Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Job Title: Commercial Compliance Officer
Salary: Competitive Package
Currently working with a large global business to recruit a newly created Commercial Compliance Officer position to capitalise on growth moving into 2019. A global player within their market. As a business, the organisation can offer you the opportunity to be part of something special as you work with some of the world's leading logistics professionals in exciting new markets and ventures.
Due to business expansion, the Commercial Team within the organisation need to ensure compliance with exporting regulations as well as being the business's subject matter expert within this field.
- work closely with the commercial team to be an effective member of the team and ensure commercial procedures are adhered to
- ensure compliance with the UK's import and export regulations
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to encourage compliance to regulations
- Act as the main point of contact with various external stakeholders
- Provide cover for the commercial team in times of absense
- Identify opportunities within the commercial team for continuous improvement
- Aid the Legal and Commercial Manager in preparation for bids, including the review of T&C's
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Degree qualified
- Able to secure UK security clearance
- Import/export experience
- Knowledge of UK exporting regulations
- Knowledge of commodity coding
- Previous experience of reviewing T&C's and recommended improvements
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.