Morson International are looking for a Commercial Assistant for initially a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension to join our client based in Cambridge.
- Assist in managing flow of information to ensure compliance with program and contract commitments
* Assist in preparation for contractual correspondence like applications, early warning notices, delay notices, timesheets and notices for compensation events etc.
* Collect data and documents relating to sub-contract costs and employee timesheets
* Assist in managing the register for all commercial documents
* Assist in preparation of job costing reports, forecasts, cash flows
* Assist in maintenance of accurate bill of quantities showing costs incurred , committed costs, forecast costs and associated variances
* Assist Senior QS in resolution of disputes
* Fluency in MS Office and Excel
* Strong numeracy skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Keen attention to details
* Ability to deal and interact with multiple stakeholders
* Promotes teamwork and diversity
* Demonstrates growth and customer focus
* Gets results