Greater Manchester, England
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Our client has an opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to assist the commercial team with the commercial management on a number of projects.
* Contract administration ensuring all output activities are carried out in accordance with the Main Contract including:
* Liaise with contractors on submissions of the documentation, evidence and payment application.
* Prepare milestone applications and payment notices for sign off.
* Co-ordinate the monthly review of the payment applications.
* Liaise with contractor on submission of invoices.
* Review the monthly progress with the contractor and contribute to the commercial progress report to management.
* Build and maintain strong relationship of trust with the contractor.
*On monthly basis play an integral part of the production of cost information, including cost to date and out turn forecast cost, to Finance.
* Contribute to the review and reporting of the overall affordability of the project.
* Co-ordinate the preparation of the cost forecasts on a monthly basis
* Contribute to the preparation of monthly financial forecast reports for the Project Board.
* Co-ordinate the preparation the forecast against the agreed budget (CEMR)
* Contribute to the review of the funding required for delivery of the contract by analysing risk and opportunities of the project
* Assist with budget management across various projects
* Analyse information provided by the risk management team in relation to cost reporting.
* Review the risk register on a regular basis.
* Liaise with project managers and commercial managers in preparation of the change request proposal.
* Coordinating change management process across various projects.
This is a contract opportunity for an initial 3 month period. If you are looking for a new opportunity please send your CV