Up to £10.61 per hour
5 months ago
A new opportunity is available for a Commercial and Procurement Administrator to support a wide range of commercial, procurement and project management activities. The individual will need to be accurate and possess good numerical, written and verbal communication skills
The role of Commercial, Procurement & PM Administrator requires substantial interaction with a growing supply base to establish trusted relationships required to support the agile submission of proposals to a variety of customer requirements.
We are a small and agile team with aspirations for significant growth, and as such require exceptional candidates to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Commercial, Procurement & PM Administrators' main responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting our framework tasking processes, including maintaining & monitoring the management information and records for each task, tailoring and issuing Request for Quotations.
- Support to the integration of suppliers' proposals for a wide variety of projects to allow appropriately priced and approved proposals to be submitted to our customers.
- Generating subcontract documentation and liaising with suppliers to understand and respond to queries.
- Supporting Supply Chain management, including assisting the sign-up and maintenance of supplier business agreements and updating the Supply Chain Database.
- Supporting the prompt recording of employee project booking information
- Collating Project booking information and generating summary information in support of the weekly resourcing meeting
- Offering ad hoc administration support to the CORDA Head of Commercial & Procurement, Heads of Service Delivery and Financial Controller as required.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs