City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Commercial Analyst - Energy/Contract negotiation/Procurement
Rate: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job type: Permanent
Morson International is actively seeking a Commercial Analyst with knowledge of the Energy marker to join one of one of our high profile Clients based in London, to start as soon as possible.
* Strong experience in commercial negotiations in the energy sector and/or in power and energy infrastructure contracts.
* Good understanding of the current UK energy policy landscape and regulatory framework
* Good understanding of the power infrastructure investments landscape, particularly drivers and challenges in the renewables sector
* Demonstrated experience in understanding, explaining and presenting complex technical or financial information
* Demonstrated experience of working with a range of stakeholders, ideally within the public and utilities sectors
* Experience of project planning and delivery, capable of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
If this role is of interest, please forward your latest CV to me.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.