Up to £9.90 per hour
2 months ago
Commercial Administrator; 6 month contract; based in South Dorset; £9.90 per hour
Purpose of Job
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Commercial Administrator will provide administration and operational support to the Commercial team in all commercial aspects of bidding and contract management within defined areas of responsibility
Key Job Accountabilities
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Commercial team.
- Maintain effective oral and written communications with relevant internal & external stakeholders/customers.
- Write, maintain and update standard commercial agreements such as non-disclosure agreements and contractor agreements.
- Co-ordinate contract reviews and obtain company sign-off of contract acceptance documentation.
- Produce standard contract bidding documentation such as pre-qualification questionnaires and vendor approval responses.
- Maintenance of the Commercial team SharePoint site.
- Data entry of commercial information into company IT systems.
- Resolve customer queries relating to quotes and contracts.
- Produce departmental reports.
- Develop long term relationships and effective communication with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Maintain contractual and correspondence records
- Well organised.
- Keen to learn, can do, will do attitude.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Good Microsoft software knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Proactive and responsive to customer/team needs.
- Able to quickly build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Deliver own tasks to time and to a high standard
- Motivated, a self-starter with initiative and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of working effectively in a team.
- Flexible and able to work within a dynamic small team environment.
- Must hold or be able to achieve full UK Security Clearance
- Able to work with other company functions (Business Development, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Procurement, Project Management) in the management of company contracts
- Experience of working within a Commercial team in a business environment
- An appreciation of contracts and contract law
Good level of secondary/tertiary education or relevant vocational training
Location: Dorset Green Technology Park, Winfrith
Employment Status: Temporary Contract for an initial period of 6 months
The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance) on commencement
Morson are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.