£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
15 days ago
Commercial Administrator; Luton; 12 month Contract; Up to £15/hr PAYE
Our client based in the Luton area is looking for a Commercial Administrator who's key tasks will be general office administration, order management and dealing with enquiries on the telephone and email. We would like somebody proactive rather than reactive for the role. It would also be advantageous if the individual has had some degree of customer interface experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Business Lines and Individual Programme Managers
- Dealing with Custom Repair surveys, pricing and co-ordination with the factory areas on delivery dates and repair turnaround times.
- Entering new build spares and repairs sales orders onto SAP.
- Customer liaison on issues ranging from pricing to delivery dates to overdue invoicing chasing.
- Answering phone calls / e-mails efficiently and quickly from customers and internal business areas.
- Co-ordination of appropriate responses to customers based on previous activity and both business and customer expectations seeking advice where appropriate from colleagues and programme managers.
- Answering incoming calls from customers.
- Purchase Order and Repair Order Management.
- Other general administrative duties.
- Manage version control processes and ensure stakeholders are notified of changes and advised on how these should be handled etc.
- Be compliant with the Company's Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy procedures.
Shift/Hours 37 hours per week over 4.5 Days 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday (1 hour lunch unpaid) Friday 7.30 - 12.30
* Appropriate academic qualifications - 5 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C or above to include English and Maths preferred.
* Previous administrative experience.
* Team Player
* Attention to detail, quality, accuracy and desire for continual improvement.
* Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Willingness to accept change and adapt to new processes etc.
* Good time management and ability to work to challenging deadlines.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Numeracy skills, familiarity with MS excel is essential.
* Experience of work planning / project management administration.
* Ability to organise information and tasks and to prioritise activities using appropriate tools and resources.
* Ability to work with others co-operatively and flexibly within a team to achieve a collective goal.
* Ability to give and receive written and verbal information on a timely, user-friendly, understandable manner and checks interpretation.
* Ability to identify and satisfy internal / external customer needs and works in partnership with customer.
* Having the will, energy and decisiveness to make things happen professionally and personally.
* SAP Experience desirable but not essential
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy