Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our Client is a national provider of comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings - including financial institutions, retail outlets, property specialists, corporate premises, government departments, education and health services and social housing landlords. they are currently looking for an Combustion/Heating Engineer
A commercial and domestic Gas Engineer is required to work with a team of mobile engineers on planned and reactive maintenance on various educational, retail and commercial sites in the East Anglia / East Midlands area.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in the maintenance industry across Gas & Oil installations.
The individual must be able to work under their own initiative and must have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required. The successful applicant will also be required to undertaken and obtain an Enhanced (criminal records bureau) DBS check (at Integral's cost).
Ideally the below qualifications, but not all essential.
- COCN1 or CODNCO1 (Core Commercial Gas)
- CDGA1 (Commercial Direct Fired Gas Heating Appliances)
- CIGA1 (Commercial Indirect Fired Gas Heating Appliances)
- CORT1 (Commercial Overhead Radiant Plaque and Tube Heaters)
- ICPN1 (First Fix of Commercial Pipe Work up to 75mbar and 150mbar)
- TPCP1A (Testing and Purging Commercial Gas Installations (MOP to 40mbar)
- CCN1 or COCDN1 (Core Domestic Gas)
- CENWAT1 (Domestic Central Heating/Water Heaters)
- CPA1 (Flue Gas Analyser)
- OFTEC 101 (Oil boiler servicing)
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Good fault diagnostic skills
- Good organising skills
- Proven track record/work history of domestic and commercial gas servicing and breakdown repair
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer Focussed
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours when required.
Please note this is a 3 month position.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.