US$20.00 - US$25.00 per hour + Up to $25.00 hourly
12 months ago
6+ months (could go long term)
SAP Software or Oracle exp a plus
Duties: SUMMARY Collections Specialist focuses on Collections- Internationally by Emailing departments collecting on past due accounts.
Other fuctions are GL, Cash Posting, Billing documents, Bank Statements etc.
SAP Preferred. Experience with an ERP system such as Oracle required.
Manufacturing background highly desired
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
* Responsible for the review, validation, and creation of all billing documents, advance payments requests, and customer invoicing Cash posting, coding payment, Reconciling A/R and Bank statements.
* Daily review sales orders and Delivery notes and release them for shipment.
* Daily distribution of all customer invoices via mail, e-mail, customer portal and EDI transactions.
* Collaborate with Program Management to create, and manage customer contracts through the lifecycle of the program to ensure accurate and timely billing.
* Work with customer service and program management teams to resolve customer disputes.
* Monitor, investigate and resolve all chargebacks and customer invoice discrepancies in a timely fashion.
* Credit and Debit Note creation for all rebates, contract concessions, warranty, pricing, shipment and billing adjustments.
* Follow up for payment status on all past due balances.
* Provide assistance with monthly reporting requirements and collection status updates to Management.
* Any and all additional duties as assigned by Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* A two (2) to three (3) minimum years of professional experience (combination of internship and professional experience) in supporting business to business billing / collections
* Demonstrate clear understanding of basic accounting principles, general ledger, fair credit practices and collection regulations
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail English proficiency a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate well with all levels of Management, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with all internal and external customers
* Proficient in MS Office and all basic business machines
* Previous experience with ERP systems &ndash SAP preferred