Stockport, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £23000 per annum + £22920 + 10%
5 days ago
My client is a multinational telecommunications company, their Stockport based team are currently looking for Claims Advisors to join their Managed Collections & Enquiries Team. They are looking for experienced candidates with a strong background in business to business credit management.
£22,920 + 10% bonus
- Liasing with customers to secure payment, collect cash, and deliver an outstanding customer service.
- Meeting agreed KPI's for cash collection and customer satisfaction.
- Improving cash flow by encouraging preferred payment methods, educating customers to improve payment methods and minimising overdue debt.
- Investing payment related queries.
- Escalating delays and resolving issues that could result in late payments.
- Planning customer calls to ensure the call is effective, covers all associated debts/ enquiries and that a promise of full/ part payment is received.
- Managing accurate records of conversations/ actions taken to ensure all reporting is completed within agreed timescales.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service/ Experience within Credit Management.
- Experience in credit control/ cash collection techniques and processes.
- Experience working in roles with high quality call standards/ monitoring in place.
- Strong communication, rapport building and written and verbal skills.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills and the ability to manage conflict well.
- Confident decision maker, able to display tact and diplomacy and defend decisions when required.