Up to €430.00 per day
7 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a ColdFusion Developer to join their team in Brussels. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
The seasoned Application Architect will focus on the following tasks:
- Analysis, design, development, test and deployment of components and modules of TRèFle application as well as support tasks on these components and modules.
- Analysis, development and tests of integration scenarios between TRèFle and other DGT or Commission's information systems (e.g. Mandesk, Tradesk, ABAC - the Commission's accounting, budgetary and treasury system, and Commission's corporate eProcurement applications).
- Technical analysis of change requests.
- Adaptations of existing modules, development and re-factoring of ColdFusion and SQL code.
- Analysis of production issues and elaboration of specific solutions (Bug fixing).
- Provision of studies, assessments, technical guidance and evaluations.
- Assistance in testing, evaluation and reporting.
- Elaboration of written documentation.
- Quality assurance of new modules/developments.
- Successful studies in an IT area with master's level or 5 years of higher education (where the minimum number of years of education is not fulfilled, 2 years of professional experience will be considered as equivalent for 1 year of study).
- Minimum 9 years of practical experience in the design, development and maintenance of IT applications with ColdFusion.
- Minimum 9 years of practical experience in Oracle database development.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience and knowledge of public procurement procedures and financial applications.
- Proven experience in architecture, design, development and deployment of mission-critical IT systems and professional Software Engineering in general.
- Capability to work in a structured way and to communicate with users, other developers and support staff.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Experience in the domain of language and translation applications would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the Commission's IT environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of ABAC and Commission's eProcurement applications would be an asset.
- Fluent in English, able to understand French.
- Working meetings at the premises of the Commission in Luxembourg can happen occasionally.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.