£23.00 - £25.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
A leading engineering company in Basingstoke, Hampshire are seeking several experience CNC Setter/operatings. Programming is disirable but certainly not essential. The client specialise in a variety of industries, including Aerospace and Automotive. This position is for Nights.
Whilst the position is initially until the end of July, the business may likely require permanent staff towards the second half of the year or the position will likely be on-going. Please job description below.
Skilled CNC Miller
- Fully skilled CNC Milling Programmer, Setter, Operator
- Able to read and generate CNC Programmes from engineering drawings working to tight tolerances.
- Knowledge of Haas control useful but not essential
- Inspect work in progress
- Use their knowledge to resolve problems and improve production
- Work with minimal supervision
The customers' products are diverse so work varies in size, complexity, tolerance and cycle times.
Hours of work - 4 nights, Monday to Thursday 7pm to 7am with 0.5 hour break. Currently offering Friday and Sunday nights as overtime.
If this position is of interest, please contact Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516/