Newton Heath, Greater Manchester
16 days ago
Are you a skilled machinist seeking a new challenge within a high variety machine shop?
Do you have experience of using Mazak machining centres?
If so…Read on for more details!
CNC 3/5 AXIS Milling Machine Operator/Setter
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a skilled CNC Machinist to work for our Manufacturing client based near Manchester.
Within this role you will be responsible for the machining of detailed high tolerance component for the Aerospace sector using CNC 3 & 5 Axis machining centres.
What we're looking for from you:
- Must be a time served Mechanical engineer with extensive machine shop experience.
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings, documents, manuals and technical instructions with clear understanding.
- Be skilled and conversant in the setting and operation of Mazak VariAxis i500 and/or Mazak VTC800 5 Axis machining centres.
- Have a working knowledge of Mazatrol Matrix2 or Smooth X machine controls.
- Candidates with some ability to utilise Autodesk/Delcam Power Mill, programming software would be at an advantage.
- Be skilled in the use of appropriate measuring equipment and be able to interpret and accurately measure.
- Have a good working knowledge and experience of material properties such as, PVC, Steels, Aluminium and Exotic aircraft Alloys,
- Be willing to work (But not limited to) a double day shift pattern.
- A calm team player with maturity to understand the ups and downs of a fast-paced High Variety, Low volume machine shop.
In return, a competitive salary and uplift is on offer. Apply here or contact Louise Taylor at Morson for more details.