Leeds, West Yorkshire
£24000 - £25500 per annum + Plus company benefits
4 days ago
Our client in the Leeds area are looking for CNC Setters to join their business on a Permanent full time basis. The positions will be working Monday-Friday day time hours.
* To use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools to cut, drill and finish components
* Operating CNC Machinery, setting up workpieces, running programs, measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery.
* Machine goods on a CNC line, reporting machine faults when necessary.
* Performing quality checks on products and parts.
* Operate machinery and heavy equipment, monitoring the cutting speeds and tolerance levels on the CNC, whilst Maintaining production equipment and machinery to a high standard.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience in the cutting of timber products
* Good maths skills.
* NVQ Level 2 in CNC Operations or similar
* Excellent attendance and reliability record
* Any eye for detail
* Good computer skills
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist