US$40.00 - US$50.00 per annum
2 months ago
Provide multi-axis programs for manufacture of various forms of tooling to be used in the production of engineering parts or assemblies utilizing computer manufacturing graphics system. Responsible for implementing a driven, team oriented culture which embraces continuous improvements and ensures across the board operational and process excellence in all areas of Coast Composites.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position.
* Create multi-axis machine programs from customer supplied part models and specifications.
* Post process programs and check/verify completed programs
* Generate machine set-up sheets and incorporate into shop planning.
* Generate fixture and shop aid information for set-ups.
* Interface with Engineering, Design, Manufacturing and Inspection department
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful job performance will be considered. Typical qualifications would be:
* Active security clearance
* Over 4,000 hours of NX Unigraphics experience - expert user of the current version of NX
* Minimum 5 years of writing Multi-axis CNC programs in a machining environment
* Demonstrates proficiency with CAD (solid modeling) and CAM software
* Five year's experience writing CNC programs in a machining environment
* Aerospace experience a plus
* Engineering / Manufacturing background
* Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment prioritize and handle multiple projects.
* Proficient with GD&T
* Experience writing post processors a plus
* Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyze
* Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency.
* Experience in using SolidWorks, CATIA, and/or Vericut a plus
* Three years' experience using MasterCam a plus
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Translates information skillfully
* Interpersonal Skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
* Understand software development principles
* Be proficient in the use of Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skill
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work with management team to help drive performance of location
* Proactive attitude and ability to anticipate the complete of required items
* CMM programming experience a plus