£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + pension + 25 holidays
Hours: Rotating shift pattern (6-2 / 2-10) 37.5 hr week
* Experience gained in a heavy engineering / manufacturing plant environment or assembly shop e.g. working in or on machinery for foundry, chemical plant, brewery, recycling plant, paper mill, steel mill, rubber, plastics, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, oil and gas machinery.
* Experienced in CNC work
* Familiar with engineering drawings and measuring equipment
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Refurbishment of heavy engineering / manufacturing machinery and equipment.
* Expected to operate a lathe, grinder, borer, hydraulic press, overhead cranes and sand blasters. Also required to remove, service and re-fit bearing and bearing assemblies.
* Health and safety focused.
* Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
To apply send CV to Rob Wilson or call 07739 311 930
CNC Mechanical Mechanical Fitting, bearing assemblies, sealing arrangements nvq level 3 tanks, pipes, maintenance Manufacturing plant gearbox gears motors pumps fans compressors ac motors dc motors hydraulics pneumatics FMCG plastic paper mill brewery bottling petrochemical chemical site chemical plant recycling plant foundry chemical plant brewery paper mill effluent plants process areas steam boilers filtration extraction machinery recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing,