£11.91 - £15.88 per hour
3 months ago
CNC Manufacturing Operative
£11.91 PAYE for Days whilst training
£13.89 PAYE for Double Days
£15.88 PAYE for Continentals
A leading Aerospace manufacturer based near Luton Airport are recruiting for an experienced operative with a CNC background. This role is for 6 months but likely to be long-term.
- Successful candidate will join a team operating a CNC machine. Products are all aerospace transparencies and vary in size from test coupons to full canopies.
- Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
- Applicants will be expected to work to engineering drawings and specifications, training will be given.
- Applicants should be able to work in a highly skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail. It is essential that all individuals are team players.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support team members/ team leaders to meet customer demands.
- Support continuous improvement activities within the value stream.
- Comply with company safety policies.
- Responsible for the form, fit and function of all products.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with the Company's Health and Safety policies. Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is effectively implemented and managed.
- Any CNC experience is advantageous.
- Hand tools/Power tool experience advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Aircraft and manufacturing experience.
- Working to drawing tolerances.
If this position is of interest please apply or contact Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516 or email