£22.77 - £25.18 per hour
11 months ago
6 Months PLUS
CNC Machinist - 4 on 4 off NIGHTS (6.45pm-7am)
Client based near Bristol. Morson are recruiting on behalf of a leading aircraft manufacturers for experienced CNC Machinists with apprenticeship level certification (certificates awarded by the business OR NVQ Level 3 OR City and Guilds 2 or 3). Please call 0161 707 1516 for more information on this and ask for Matthew Crook.
The client requires a skilled machinist able to machine aircraft parts to drawing specifications.
To operate as a multi-skilled, flexible worker to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency. Tasks will be undertaken and worked through the use of:
- Machining of parts aircraft parts to drawing specification
- Checking of parts using conventional equipment including height gauges
- Micrometers, vernier, calipers to meet required specification
- Working to engineering drawings
- Manufacturing to defined high tolerances
- Manually or mechanically move components to ensure the effective flow of production within the cell
- Deburring for onward safe handling only
Most machines will be 5 Axis but experience is flexible as training provided.
Overtime also available.
If this CNC position is of interest, please apply or call Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516/