Bognor Regis, West Sussex
28 days ago
CNC Machinist -Weekend Nights (contract - 3 months+)
Morson are recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist with 5 Axis programming experience.
Reporting to the Machine Shop Manager, the CNC Machinist will be responsible for programming, setting and operating multi-axis machine tools in a busy machine shop.
* Programming and manufacture of components to supplied cad and drawings.
* Setting and operating multi-axis computers numerically
* Maintain program and tooling records for all components produced.
* Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping in the workplace.
* To be aware of health and safety legislation as it applies in the workplace.
* In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out other such duties as reasonably requested.
* Experience preferably in motor sport or aerospace.
* Able to work 5 axis programmes offline with Vero software, training given.
* Able to use Heidenhain Control would be beneficial
* Experience of machining tight tolerances in various materials must be able to work with minimal supervision
* Previous experience in manufacturing precision components and pattern work, preferably in a motorsport environment or similar would be beneficial.
* Must be an experienced craftsperson with a proven track record.
* A flexible team player with good communication skills.
* Able to adopt a professional and mature attitude to work and other people.
Core hours are 6:00pm to 6:00am Friday - Sunday
if this position is of interest, please apply.