Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
CNC Machinist / CNC Turner
My client is looking for two CNC machinists to join their growing manufacturing team. As a CNC machinist you will be working with a global leader in the machining of quality precision components supplying these to the aerospace and automotive sectors.
It is essential that all applicants are fully time served, and can demonstrate sound working knowledge of the setting, editing and operating of CNC Lathes and Turning centres
Shifts available include;
Standard Days: Monday - Thursday (06.00am - 14.05pm) / Friday (06:00am - 12:40 mid-day)
Afternoons: Monday - Thursday (14:00pm - 22:05pm) / Friday (12:35 - 19:55 pm)
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Preferably experience with Fanuc control.
- Have the ability to set and operate.
- Must be able to read, understand and correctly interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Must be able to change tool inserts and re-set / alter offsets to achieve drawing specifications and tolerances.
- Demonstrate high levels of concentration and focus to achieve production targets and scheduled customer deadlines.
- Must be able to follow written works instructions, safe working practices and maintain a safe and tidy work area at all times.
- Monitor your own Quality and Productivity with a continuous improvement mind set.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently prove out both new and proven programs / set ups, with absolute minimum scrap / waste.
The workshop capacity list includes Mori seiki, Mazak and Hitachi seiki machines, and candidates will be expected to turn cylinders anywhere up to 1 metre in length. Machines have Fanuc or Siemens controls.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity with excellent progression opportunity, working on a wide range of CNC Machines.
If you are interested please contact me on / 0161 707 1516