Arundel, West Sussex
Up to £0.00 per annum
25 days ago
Are you an experienced CNC Machinist?
Do you have experience of programming CNC machines?
If so, we have an opportunity for you! Morson International are currently looking to recruit a CNC Machinist who will be responsible for programming, setting and operating multi-axis machine tools in a busy machine shop.
You will be responsible for:
- Programming and manufacture of components to supplied cad and drawings.
- Setting and operating multi-axis computers numerically
- Maintain program and tooling records for all components produced.
- Able to work 5 axis programmes offline with Vero software, training given.
- Experience of machining tight tolerances in various materials; must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in manufacturing precision components and pattern work, preferably in a motorsport environment or similar would be beneficial.
We are seeing candidates to work on either, straight days, permanent nights or a weekend shift.
Should this be of interest, please contact Louise Taylor at Morson.