US$25.00 - US$30.00 per annum
14 days ago
Under close supervision, performs various CNC machining operations to efficiently produce a quality part to customer specifications.
Perform setup and operation of CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) equipment in the manufacture of machined parts. Perform routine programming tasks under direction of Programmer. Capable of independently selecting programs, fixtures, making full setup, and machining and checking first article and production units.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Interpret tool and engineering drawings, methods layouts and written instructions.
2. Use all precision measuring instruments, machine and hand tools in accomplishing work assignments.
3. Select, set, and load tools in automatic tool changers. Check/confirm settings, tolerances, and operation.
4. Set up fixtures, coordinate with programs and tools for automated machining of precision machined parts on CNC equipment
5. Operate, monitor performance of various types of CNC equipment in the production of precision-machined parts.
6. Notify supervision of faulty tooling and recommend corrective action.
7. Make calculations on such as averages, ranges or percentages to plot points on Statistical Process Control charts. The individual shall perform limited interpretation of this data including the ability to recognize unnatural patterns. Points for plotting will be determined by the individual using standard measurement equipment.
8. Perform CNC programming tasks
9. May drive company vehicle or forklift
10. Completes Operator Acceptance Program (OAP) certification, as required.