£13.20 - £15.09 per hour
5 months ago
6 Months PLUS
A market leading Aerospace manufacturers are seeking Manufacturing Operatives with experience working with CNC. This position is initially a contract role, based in Luton, however there is always the opportunities for th role to be long-term. Morson are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for this position.
- Successful candidate will join a team operating a CNC machine. Products are all aerospace transparencies and vary in size from test coupons to full canopies.
- Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
- Applicants will be expected to work to engineering drawings and specifications, training will be given.
- Applicants should be able to work in a skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail. It is essential that all individuals are team players.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support team members/ team leaders to meet customer demands.
- Support continuous improvement activities within the value stream.
- Comply with company safety policies.
- Responsible for the form, fit and function of all products.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with the Company's Health and Safety policies. Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is effectively implemented and managed.
- Any CNC experience is advantageous.
- Hand tools/Power tool experience advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Aircraft and manufacturing experience.
- Working to drawing tolerances.
If this position is of interest and you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes, please apply or contact 0161 707 1516/ to discuss.