£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a permanent Machine Shop Operator to work for our market leading engineering client based in Aylesbury.
As Machine Shop Operator you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of a variety of both milling and turning machines, involving setting, operating and programming. You will be working as part of a close-knit team of 4 other Operators working together to set, operate and maintain the equipment within the machine shop.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Setting, operating and maintaining CNC milling machines and lathes
- Read and interpret engineering drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances of the finished work piece allowing for plating thicknesses.
- Liaise with Quality on non-conformance & suggest resolution activities
- Maintain batch traceability on raw material delivered and usage on Shop Orders.
- Programming machines using FANUC, ProtoTRAK and G-Code
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in setting and operating both CNC lathe and milling machines as well as an understanding of FANUC, ProtoTRAK and G-Code programming language. Our client operates Bridgeport machines so if you have experience and knowledge of these it would be advantageous.
This is a full-time, permanent role working day shifts.
If you are interested in applying for the above role call Taylor on 07771981930 for more information.