€450.00 - €500.00 per day
18 days ago
An opportunity to join a rapidly growing software house working with prestigious end clients. This role requires you to be in the office 1 day fortnightly.
* Perform and document risk assessments for projects and services using SaaS, IaaS and PaaS Cloud services often in a hybrid context.
* Propose security solutions and security controls to mitigate the risks related to the adoption of Cloud services.
* Write Cybersecurity best practices, guidelines, standards, and procedures related to the security aspects of Cloud services.
* Follow-up closely on cloud providers security advisories, and analyse the impact of the security threats for the cloud environments.
* Contribute to the definition of the monitoring of the security of Cloud services in use by the client.
* Produce the technical reports and documentation associated to the activities.
* Collaborate with the other experts in the domain for performing the analysis of both global technological trends and Cloud specific projects.
* Work with a high degree of autonomy while always remaining synchronised with client's staff.
* Define and validate security solutions based on cloud services (SaaS,PaaS and IaaS services) used in an hybrid context
* Perform risk analysis of those cloud solutions, write and document best practices, guidelines standards, and procedures in the field of cloud based solutions
* University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education) in an ICT related field. Two years of recent experience in the domain will be considered equivalent to one year of studies.
* minimum 4 years of professional experience in the domain of IT security ( ex: Cloud Services security, risk assessment, security assurance..)
* minimum 2 years of professional experience with security solutions based on cloud services : SaaS,PaaS and IaaS services)
* Working experience in complex ICT enterprise environments and in the associated security aspects.
* Knowledge and experience in the operation and solution definition of IaaS, SaaS and PaaS Cloud Solutions (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office365 …) in hybrid contexts.
* Sound experience in the implementation and monitoring of security controls for cloud based solutions.
* Knowledge of Risk Assessment methodologies applied to complex ICT enterprise environments,including the aspects related to networking and application development.
* Knowledge of ICT systems Risk Analysis standards, methodologies and tools (EBIOS, STRIDE ...).
* Knowledge of International Standards in Cybersecurity
* Certifications in the Risk Assessment and Cybersecurity disciplines.
* Availability to work outside the normal working hours in case of severe security incidents
* Good knowledge of English and French Min. A1 level.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International