£57000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Cloud Engineer - AWS
Wythenshawe- Flexible working between office and home - Salary up to 65,000 plus benefits
Our Client are growing their DevOps Team therefore this is an excellent opportunity to help drive the adoption of DevOps technologies and processes including continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), infrastructure as code, and pipeline as a product to aid in the advancement of DevOps operations
They're a leading provider of solutions that boost efficiency, improve safety, raise environmental sustainability and reduce operational costs for their customers worldwide. With more and more demand for cloud and automated solutions, this is a perfect time to join their team.
Key Skills as a Cloud Engineer
* High level of technical proficiency within Amazon Web Services, including VPC, EC2, IAM, ELB, S3 etc.
* Experience of software infrastructure including; design, build, configuration, and provisioning of software solutions
* Experience of Infrastructure as Code tools - Ansible and CloudFormation/Terraform
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. GIT)
* Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
* Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
Desirable Skills, Qualifications and Experiences:
* Red Hat certification (RHCSA, RHCE) or similar
* Scripting knowledge including bash, batch, PowerShell
* Experience in cloud migrations
* Networking experience
* Service availability monitoring toolsets
* Proficient in the use of VMware technologies, including vSAN.
What else is on offer for you?
* Company Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Medical Helpline & Employee Support Helpline
* Flexible working (post-lockdown this role will offer flexibility to work from home and the office.)
* Option to buy/sell 5 holidays
* Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, Private Medical/ Health Cash Plan /Health Screening /Dental Plan/ Critical Illness, Cars Scheme, Workplace ISA and much more!)
If you are interested in hearing more about the position and the company then please apply directly or get in touch for more information -