Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £55.00 per hour
6 months ago
We are looking for an Architect with the ability to design and develop the cloud based solutions required by geo-spatial projects using in-house or cloud infrastructure. You will be participating and contributing to the companies cloud products and services portfolio design and development. This position is essential for Airbus digital services and transformation
Tasks and Accountabilities
* Analyse stakeholder needs
* Develop, analyse, trace and allocate system requirements
* Augment architectural principles (e.g. selection of methodologies, tools etc.)
* Lead the technical architecture, integration and deployment of the IT solution and the related cloud infrastructure.
* Design and plan a cloud solution architecture using appropriate paradigm IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
* Manage and provision of the cloud solution infrastructure including all aspect related to processing, storage, networking, high-availability, resilience, performance, and backup.
* Design for security and compliance with a good understanding of _security by design_
* Analyse and optimize technical and business processes
* Ability to understand the big picture and work closely with system architects, service managers and project manager as a team.
* Solid foundation on cloud computing including understanding of the cloud technology, cloud architecture and how to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions and services hosted in the cloud.
* Proficient in all aspects of solution development including implementation details, developing prototypes, and architectural best practices.
* Experienced in multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments.
* Experience in integration framework, applications server and messaging systems
* Experience in Service oriented (SOA) and micro-services architecture
Experience of ONE or more of the following
* AWS (Amazon Web Services)
* Rackspace Cloud
* IBM Cloud
* Google Cloud