Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our Client, a global ICT provider has an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Business Development Manager to join their growing team in Paris.
- Drive and define the strategy of Cloud Ecosystem development in alignment with specific industry expansion targets assigned by the department.
- Collaborate with key internal/external stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Support, Etc.) to create new programs/strategies for addressing our Cloud Ecosystem.
- Develop Go to Market with the partner program to attract more public and hybrid cloud ISVs, Solution partners and Sis.
- Use multiple channels to expand the ecosystems, tap potential opportunities, and effectively manage pipelines.
- Drive broader integration between our Cloud Partners solutions and our platform
- Develop an individual business plan, effectively mobilize and organize the companys internal resources to promote business and ensure the completion of business tasks.
- 2-5 years experiences in Cloud technology business development or solution architect or product management
- Strong understanding of cloud market and specific industries.
- Strong technical knowledge is preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong learning ability, courage to accept challenges, good at pioneering and innovation
- Positive optimism and passion. Overseas experience is preferred.
- French and English speaking