Up to £0.00 per annum
21 days ago
Under the responsibility of Business Development Director, you will form a key part of the Cloud BD team, developing the HPC Cloud business within the Healthcare industry, in particular the Pharmacy and Genomics sectors
* Responsible for the business development of HPC Cloud in the Healthcare industry
* Have good relationship with key account holders in the German Healthcare industry, ideally in the Pharmacy and Genomics sectors
* Monitor and deliver market insight of HPC Cloud services in the national and regional markets
* Develop strategy and requirements of HPC Cloud services, provide in-depth thinking and contributions for market and competition analysis within Healthcare industry
* Lead the direction of HPC Cloud solutions
* With a particular focus on CXO - engage in senior level business decision maker discussions related to market opportunities, business models as well as operation processes.
* Sales packages design
* Design and implement Local promotions and campaigns
* Establish short term sales goals
* Follow up and report sales
* Perform quantitative analysis in the respective markets and regions to develop practical approach for business success
* A comprehensive understanding of HPC solutions and their architecture and infrastructure needs, with proven experience in this area
* A rich industry knowledge of the Healthcare industry, again ideally in the Pharmacy and Genomics sectors
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
* Ideally you will be an Account manager from an IT company or system integrator, and you will be responsible for the healthcare industry, or come from an end user in the healthcare industry
* Able to present key topics at industry events
* Minimum Master Degree in Engineering.
* Minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience, but excellent candidates will be considered with 3 years related experience
* Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
* Respect and appreciation of customers' requirements.
* Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering…).
* Ability to interface with the customers and work in a multicultural environment.
* Fluent Germany and English, in written and speaking