£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
7 months ago
- A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Experience working or studying abroad is preferred.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
- Familiar with, and able to setup environments and do testing independently on Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL/NoSQL DB/Hadoop/Spark...
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work
- Fluent English is required.