City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 days ago
My client, one of the world's top engineering and design groups are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, motivated and pro active Clients and Marketing Executive.
The EMEA clients & marketing executive for Commercial and Buildings will be part of the EMEA marketing team and will liaise with business development leaders, operations and regional teams, reporting into the Clients & Marketing Manager and Director as appropriate.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gathers information needed to inform marketing plans
- Analyses secondary intelligence on clients and the market to feed into marketing plans
- Gathers information as part of the strategy process
- Salesforce updates
- Contributes to the development of tactical marketing activities and campaigns
- Supports the marketing budgeting / tracking process
- Supports the development and delivery of marketing activities that contribute to the desired client experience
- Supports the collection and reporting of measurement data
- Supports reviews of marketing activities to identify improvements.
- Gathers information for bids and proposals and supports document creation
Desirable but not essential:
- Contributes information and ideas to the strategy process
- Enthusiastic, bubbly, team player
- Pro active, willing to learn and assist
- Works collaboratively with the CAMs and across the business to champion the voice of the client
- Works with internal stakeholders to implement change initiatives
- Creates marketing communications campaigns and activities using multi-channel tools, content and collateral
- Delivers digital activities as outlined in the marketing plan
- Develops marketing activities that contribute to the achievement of the desired client experience
- Experience, working in a similar role and position, in a professional services environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energised and adaptable team member
- Previous role within a construction industry would be preferable but not essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise effectively
- An understanding of the construction industry and Commercial sector would be beneficial but not essential
If you have the skills and the personality to fit, please apply to the tole or get in touch with me at
Look forward to hearing from you!