£20.00 - £24.00 per annum
6 months ago
The EMEA marketing assistant for Commercial & Buildings and Government Frameworks will work in conjunction with end market and regional leadership to support and assist in the implementation of priorities and programs throughout the geography.
They will support the marketing team by gathering information from clients and multiple market intelligence sources as required to aid in the development of the marketing strategy and will be responsible for collating information and documentation for bids/proposals.
In this role the marketing assistant will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work collaboratively and follow brand guidelines to protect and promote the client's brand.
The hours will be 32 hours per week and based in London, Aldgate.
The EMEA marketing assistant will be part of the EMIA marketing team and will liaise with business development leaders, operations and regional teams, reporting into both the Clients and Marketing manager for Commercial and Buildings and Clients and Marketing manager for Government. Main responsibilities include:
* Supports the gathering of information based on research and, where required, gathers information needed to inform marketing plans
* Aware of the need to analyze client and market intelligence from multiple sources
* Contributes information to marketing activities and campaign plans
* Aware of the marketing budget and understands the need to manage spend
* Supports and, where required, assists with the implementation of internal communication plans to improve collaboration, employee engagement and build strong client relationships
* Understands the need for change and assists the implementation of change
* Understands the role of brand guidelines in protecting the brand
* Assists in the delivery of internal and external marketing communications activities using multichannel tools (e.g. events, thought leadership, digital, marketing collateral, media relations etc.)
* Understands the importance of digital strategy
* Assists with the integration of digital and multi-channel tools
* Assists the development and delivery of marketing activities that contribute to the desired client experience
* Understands the importance of measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing activities and plans
* Assists with the preparation of content for bids and proposals
* Gathers information for bids and proposals and supports document creation
Desirable but not essential
* Contributes to the delivery of internal and external marketing communications campaigns using multi channel tools (e.g. events, thought leadership, digital, marketing collateral, media relations etc.
* An understanding of the construction industry and Commercial and Buildings sector would be beneficial
Minimum requirements / qualifications
* Educated to degree level or equivalent. Formal marketing training or qualification (e.g. CIM) is desirable.
* At least 2 years of experience, working in a similar role and position, in a professional services environment
* Self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energized and adaptable team member
* Previous role within a global organization would be preferable but not essential
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to prioritize effectively
* Experience previously running events