£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
30 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Client Co-ordinator based in Daventry.
The candidate must take full responsibility for the management of the accounts for which you are responsible for, which may change from time to time, as business needs dictate. To be the first point of contact for the client and deliver a proactive, responsive service to your accounts in line with clients SLA's and operational effectiveness targets.
Principal Tasks of the Job /core responsibilities:
* Work as a team with the Operations Manager and Operational Process Lead, attend joint meetings daily and periodically as required.
* Maintain a client status report on open projects, within which you will maintain a daily log of issues, system, and service failures, clear and up to date tracking of open issues, identify corrective action and, working with your colleagues, take the lead to ensure long term fixes are applied to issues. Review this list weekly with your line manager.
* Assume full responsibility for the clients monthly invoicing process, ensuring accuracy and that all services are billed in the appropriate accounting period. Track "Value Added Services", overtime, and all client transactional activity to support this activity and aid financial profiling.
* Ensure an accurate back up is available to support all invoice entries and evidence the charge to the client.
* Own the operational KPI delivery, producing performance statistics for our operational platform against key KPI's.
* Manage and effectively co-ordinate activities and service levels with client(s)s, customer service team and Operations, managing expectations, timescales and any internal constraints.
* Attend meetings and teleconferences where appropriate.
* Take full responsibility for the Corrective Action Reports and Maintain and log and ensure that these are created within maximum 72 hours of reporting of incident.
* Establish an extensive working knowledge of the client(s), processes, and work instructions to enable you to resolve daily issues, monitor performance and extract reporting.
* To be proactive in contributing ideas and suggestions supporting product and service developments and improvements for both new and existing systems / services.
* Monitor and update all sales and activity forecasts for the designated accounts.
* Be the primary lead in compiling all customer reports and billing.
* Ensure all customer billing is taking place within client(s) timelines at month end, with 100% accuracy.
* Undertake general reconciliation and raise month end invoices as required.
* Monitor performance against activity forecasts.
* Ensure all work meets the corporate, legal and best practice requirements including but not limited to:
o Professional and corporate standards for communications (content & style)
o Professional conduct
o Site Security
* Work with other key stakeholders across the business, including customer services, finance and HR as required.
* Be proactive in seeking additional personal training or support where necessary.
* Promote and maintain high standards of general housekeeping within the department.