Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £43000 per annum + car allowance
10 months ago
Job Overview Purpose
My client is looking for someone to be responsible for overseeing that the quality of both materials and workmanship of the projects are in accordance with the design information detailed on the specifications and engineering drawings.
This is achieved through rigorous and detailed inspection of materials and workmanship throughout all construction phases of the project.
The role requires a strong leader who has the ability to act impartially and independently when making decisions and judgement. You will also require a high level of interfacing between internal departments and external agencies such as Architects, Engineers, Construction Workers, Sub-contractors, Client Agents and Site Staff.
- Minimum 10-15 years' work experience within the construction industry
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Must be able to demonstrate a technical, engineering background
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Advanced knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Knowledge and understanding of forms of contract, (e.g. NEC3, JCT, D&B)
- An excellent understanding of all facets of construction process
Great financial & benefits package available for the right candidate, if you'd be interested in finding out more please apply to the role!