£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + + car + 10% bonus + benefits
7 months ago
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE
Accountable for the delivery of fibre and network infrastructure for all our residential and business customers. It's our job to build and maintain our existing infrastructure, business connectivity and accelerate our single fibre network.
We are decentralising where possible and are creating teams based around patch working who love their network, and with brilliant engineering will deliver brilliant service. We will be the UK's most powerful and best network builder delivering our fibre networks at scale and affordable cost.
1. To pro-actively and reactively act on information to drive the delivery of the network in their assigned areas.
2. To maximise the fluidity of all work assigned in support of Direct Labour (DL) and Contractor work execution teams via the delivery of fit for purpose Good to Go Survey outcomes for Infrastructure Delivery work streams assigned.
3. To ensure that external contractors comply with contractual standards and deliver the network in line with agreed timescales and commitments. Additional focus on assuring the improvement of safety, quality and financial compliance.
4. To liaise and build effective business relationships with New Site developers to manage the installation of all plant on new developments in a timely, cost effective manner.
* Liaise with the Desk Based Co-ordinator on a daily basis supporting non-fluid work activities.
* Complete good to go surveys on suppliers work (i.e. Cab stands) to ensure that any subsequent direct labour activities are fluid.
* Be proactive with sourcing alternative cabling routes when faced with inaccessible duct routes on the highway.
* Ensure direct labour & contractor deliver to project timescales in a quality manner.
* To represent my client and its interests at site meetings to liaise with stakeholders (e.g. developers, customers, local authorities, power companies, civils contractors, equipment vendors) and other relevant parties to ensure that optimum service delivery is achieved.
* To ensure compliance with the New Site e2e Process and all associated New Site briefings.
* To undertake New-sites Quality of Works checks in accordance with relevant work specifications and to initiate correction of all defects prior to authorisation of payment
* Provide coaching/mentoring to other business units and external suppliers with regard to contractual standards, quality standards, and ordering of products/synthetics.
* To conduct on-site Quality/Safety audits on Suppliers, with the authority/responsibility to stop works which are non-compliant.
* To act as a technical Subject Matter Expert by maintaining and improving their technical knowledge and to provide technical advice/ solutions to complex issues to other business units and external suppliers.
* Undertake root cause analysis to identify and resolve problems.
* Provide supervision and liaison on sensitive sites where appropriate, (MOD, Airports, etc).
* Investigate, arbitrate and mediate on CCH issues, high level public complaints, HA defects, quality defects, pole objections, NGA Cabinet Objections and damage cases.
* To ensure suppliers are compliant with security policy.
* To assist in the development and implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives.
* Attend Support calls as appropriate (i.e. Open/Close Shop/ CI).
* To Liaise with Local Highway Authorities and assist in the implementation of improvement notices.
* Co-ordinate changes from original job pack to ensure that the customer requirement is delivered.
* React to changing priorities to meet customer and commercial requirements.
* Where applicable undertake lead roles/projects to support the OM/SOM or Project Manager.
* The role requires knowledge of rolling out fibre or other utilities such as water works.
* Experience in handling the overall quality assurance of new sites.
* Strong knowledge and proven experience with NRSWA regulations.
* Experience and ability in dealing with local authorities.
* CDM knowledge is a plus.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.