Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £19300 per annum + Van & Train Pass
15 days ago
Vital are currently recruiting for a Permanent Cleaning support Supervisor with a well known Facilities Management Contractor. The ideal candidate will be based out of Birmingham/Coventry/Crewe/Preston.
The role details are as follows:
- To be responsible for the supervision of the Nights Team Cleaning Operatives on various train stations which are Birmingham International, Coventry, Crewe, Preston and occasionally Euston; ensuring the workload is prioritised to meet client standards and is in line with the key performance indicators.
- Responsible for completing all relevant works and training relating to timesheets, audits, training records and team briefing to Cleaning Operatives.
- Provide out of hours support ensuring client staffing levels are met and communicated to relevant parties I.e. Helpdesk. Manager and Client. Update all relevant systems and record details in all areas
- Ensure the cleanliness requirements are met. Support and Monitor all Nights Teams cleaning standards; making sure all jobs are completed to standard.
- Interview potential employees who have applied for cleaning roles on the stations for the nights teams across all stations
- Safeguard the (Company name) Health and Safety requirements and, ensuring COSHH is followed.
- If necessary they may be required to clean all specified areas within the time allocated and to the required standard, possibly the need to work alone when required.
- Delivery of British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) Training to Station Nights Teams.
- Support and mentor nights cleaning team to ensure the teams are fully aware of their duties and the required standards.
- Induct, Train and Support new starters to the Nights Cleaning teams on stations throughout the west coast; evaluating their progress and ensuring they achieve their optimum potential within the induction period
The role is flexible in terms of hours of work as it may not mean working a full nights shift as they may start at 6pm - it will be "adaptable" to meet the needs of the business.
The current salary is around £19300. And the role comes with a van and a train pass. Ideally the suitable person would be based around the midlands however Crewe will be considered.
Please apply online and you will be contacted