Up to £10.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
10 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Cleaner Supervisor to be based in Maidenhead.
Length of contract: 09/04/18 - 31/07/18
Hours: 6PM - 10.00 PM
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of Facilities, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms.
The Cleaning Supervisor will be expected to work closely with the Customer Service Lead to ensure cleaning standards are maintained.
The cleaning team will compromise of a Team Leader and full time and part time cleaners.
The Cleaning Supervisor will be expected to interact with client staff during their working day and when conducting service audits. The Cleaning Supervisor will also be expected to Interact closely with other service delivery teams.
- Supervise a team of Cleaners ensuring they know their duties and carry out their work in accordance with site procedures to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times
- Provide a comprehensive cleaning service in line with our Service Level Agreement to include dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, emptying bins, cleaning toilets, vacuuming, etc.
- Check work carried out by the cleaning team to ensure a high standard of work is undertaken and work is delivered as per the cleaning schedule.
- Ensure all reactive cleaning tasks are completed promptly as received through the Helpdesk or as directed by Management
- Undertake regular audits, reporting any shortfalls and providing necessary corrective actions for all audit scores below 90%
- Maintain adequate supplies of cleaning materials and consumables, re-ordering when needed, ensuring other cleaners have the supplies they need to meet the establishment's needs
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified
- Ensure a timely response to requests for additional or special cleans, agreeing customer requirements and costs if appropriate
- Being able to manage HR issues with assistance from the Customer Service Lead and Senior Facilities Manager
- Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals
- Ensure cleaners cupboards and storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Report any defects to the onsite Facilities Team to ensure health and safety procedures are followed and to enable repairs to be carried out.
- Undertake and supervise out of hours periodic cleaning tasks including but not limited to: carpet cleans, toilet deep cleans.
- Attend regular meetings with management ensuring that any agreed actions are completed as agreed and that all initiatives are cascaded formally to the cleaning team.
- Rota all cleaning operatives to ensure that shifts are fully staffed including holiday and sickness provision.Assist in the recruitment, induction, on-going training and assessment of new members of the cleaning team.
- Attending training courses as required and assist in the training of staff as directed.
- Comply with Health & Safety, COSHH and Fire Regulations.
- Previous experience of supervising a cleaning team essential
- Flexible, adaptable, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Committed to providing a high level of customer service.
- Good level of organisation skills, ability to prioritise workload and plan etc.
- Positive working attitude, keen and willing to learn.
- Prepared to work overtime and out of hours.
- Excellent team management focusing on developing great customer service and H & S behaviours
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Able to understand and interpret both written and verbal instructions and training materials given in the English language.
- Smart and presentable
- Good communication skills and effective customer service approach
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.