Up to £10.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
11 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services.They are currently looking for a Cleaning supervisor to cover starting ASAP unitl 28th september.
The team will service all main site accommodation and some satellite accommodation. The cleaning team will compromise of a full time Supervisor, full time and part time Cleaners. The Cleaning Supervisor will be expected to interact with client staff during their working day and when conducting service audits. The Cleaning Supervisor will also be expected to interact closely with other service delivery teams.
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining the procedures, systems and resources necessary for delivering cleaning on site
- Manage the teams to ensure the contracted services are delivered to the agreed contract specification and standards
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified
- Ensure a timely response to requests for additional or special cleans, agreeing customer requirements and costs if appropriate
- Take responsibility for managing and monitoring window cleaning contractor, to ensure service delivery reviewing risk assessments and method statements and completing a limitation of access before work commences
- Support Facilities Manager at regular contract review meetings with service contractors and suppliers
- Ensure all statutory, health and safety and environmental licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
- Comply with all statutory Regulations and EFS instructions
- Ensure data is collated and monthly KPI reports are produced for presentation to the Facilities Manager
- Take responsibility for managing budget allocation for nominated areas of responsibilities, reporting and investigating any variations
- Being able to manage HR issues with assistance from the Facilities Manager and Personnel Co-ordinator
- Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals
Duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 - Individual duties
Section 7 It shall be the duty of every employee while at work-
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected their acts or omissions at work; and
- As regards any duty or requirement imposed on their employer or any other person by or under any of the relevant statutory provisions, to co-operate with them so far as is necessary to enable that duty or requirement to be performed or complied with
No person shall intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare in pursuance of any of the relevant statutory provisions
1) Where the commission by any person of an offence under any of the relevant statutory provisions is due to the act or default of some other person, that other person shall be guilty of the offence, and a person may be charged with and convicted of the offence by virtue of this subsection whether or not proceedings are taken against the first - mentioned person
2) Where there would be or have been the commission of an offence under section 33 by the Crown but for the circumstance that that section does not bind the Crown, that person shall be guilty of the offence which, but for that circumstance, the Crown would be committing or would have committed, and may be charged with and convicted of that offence accordingly.
Hours: 18:00 - 22:00
Pay Rate: £10ph
Length of Job: ASAP - 28/09/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.