Up to £7.83 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Cleaning Operative to start ASAP for 1 month.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty.
- To follow the output specification cleaning process, maintaining a standard of at least 85% in auditing in non GMP areas.
- To ensure that only correct cleaning materials are used on site and for the correct purpose.
- Carry out routine cleaning and performance checking of equipment as required and keep accurate records of results.
- Be familiar and work in accordance with the safety procedures within the GMP areas with regard to accidents, fires and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Work in accordance with all GMP cleaning SOP's and ensure all logbooks are completed to good documentation standards.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work.
- To perform any other reasonable duties as required by your Supervisor.
- To be polite, friendly and helpful at all times.
- To act upon client comments / requests in line with company policy
- To pro-actively look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions.
- To be prepared at all times to assist your colleagues and move from one activity to another within your overall remit.
- To be responsive to the need to work extended hours and also weekends when requested.
- To report full details of all accidents and near misses.
- To attend every shift in a presentable and hygienic state.
- To keep uniform and PPE in an acceptable manner.
- To ensure that all equipment and cleaning cupboards are kept clean and that equipment and materials are locked away when not in use.
- To report any work related issues to your manager.
- To ensure all equipment being used is in a safe condition; if not then this must be reported to the helpdesk/management.
- Always work in a safe manner, using warning signs when appropriate.
- To arrive punctually for every shift.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous Pharmaceutical cleaning experience.
- Previous experience in a front facing customer service skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Smart, presentable appearance.
- Personable and approachable.
- Flexible will work with other trades.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written formats.
- Must be willing to undertake further training.
Length of Job: ASAP - 1 Month
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.