8 months ago
Job Purpose: To self deliver a seamless hard and soft service facilities management provision to our employees and visitors.
This role will be based at the office in Lakeside where the onsite facilities management team self-deliver a seamless soft and hard service provision.
The successful candidate will be working within a team reporting to the FM Supervisor to deliver the following services: waste, recycling, cleaning, and all general FM tasks to keep the building safe for the staff and visitors.
- Use of appropriate equipment in a safe manner in order not to harm user or others.
- Waste and recycling supervision for the site - ensure all waste is secure until collection by appropriate contractors.
- Spill management
- Offer additional support and cover for holidays/sickness as follows (full training will be given):
- Delivering cleaning standards in line with British Institute of Science. Following correct cleaning colour coding of cloths, mops and buckets. (Full training will be given).
- Use of cleaning equipment (Scrubbers, carpet dry cleaning equip/shampooing equipment/hoovers).
- Use of appropriate signage during cleaning or other tasks to alert others to potential H&S risks.
- Waste and recycling control and ensuring that control measures are taken to remove office waste appropriately.
- Ad-hoc tasks - Maintaining dish washers and cleanliness/tidiness of kitchenettes across the building.
- Reactive /emergency cleaning tasks as required within appropriate agreed timelines.
- Ensuring key areas within the building are cleaned more frequently to present a high class image.
- Reporting & maintaining cleaning material stock levels and ordering via the correct procurement process.
- Ensure kitchenettes are always stocked with dishwasher tablets/washing up liquid and sponges/cloths.
- Dishwashers emptied/filled as and when required.
- Report any H&S faults, issues or observations in line with the H&S policies and procedures.
- Wear and conform to the PPE H&S procedures when carrying out specific tasks.
- Working and conforming to all legal Heath and Safety legislation at all times.
This role is to work either Mornings or Evenings or Both