East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
7 months ago
- Clean to a high standard and follow work procedures that incorporate all quality standards laid down by the client or Serco and Environment Audits.
- Clean floors, work surfaces, furnishings and related equipment manually and by use of machines, understanding and adhering to work schedules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Empty, dispose and replace clinical and domestic waste as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly.
- Ensure that all equipment and materials required to perform all cleaning tasks are maintained in a hygienic and safe condition and any deviation in store levels or suitability of equipment is reported to the Team Leader for action.
- Ensure that high personal hygiene and infection control standards are maintained in relation to personal tasks