East London, London
7 months ago
Our client a key Facilities Management company are in need of a number of Cleaners in 5 large NHS Hospitals in the East of London for 16 weeks.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Clean to a high standard and follow work procedures that incorporate all quality standards laid down by the client.
* Clean floors, work surfaces, furnishings and related equipment manually and by use of machines, understanding and adhering to work schedules and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Empty, dispose and replace clinical and domestic waste as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly.
* Ensure that all equipment and materials required to perform all cleaning tasks are maintained in a hygienic and safe condition and any deviation in store levels or suitability of equipment is reported to the Team Leader for action.
* Ensure that high personal hygiene and infection control standards are maintained in relation to personal tasks
Previous experience is preferred but not essential. Competitive rates of pay.