York, North Yorkshire
£90.00 - £150.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
17 days ago
Job Title - Claims Administrator
Location - York
Duration - 5 months
1. Obtain evidence from across the business and external parties to support or defend claims.
2. Review the daily incident log.
3. Process infrastructure, 'slip and trip', employer's liability, bridge strike, train operating company and other claims raised by and against the Routes, Territory and Areas in compliance with railway industry Claims Allocation and Handling Agreement (CAHA) and Network Rail's claims procedures.
4. Utilise appropriate systems to support claims.
5. Manage the timely recovery of payments.
* 2 years in a administrative role
* Experience of working in a claims environment
* Experience of relevant claims and performance systems
* Understanding the railway industry and structure