CRC - LCT - MW_1561714219
21 days ago
An opportunity has become available to work for the leading UK engineering and construction recruitment business.
Role: Civils Recruitment Consultant
Responsible to: Business Operations Manager
Job Base: London Canning Town
- To assist the Business Operations Manager in the recruitment and supply of skilled Civils labour in line with the job requisitions received, ensuring training and compliance requirements of all operatives is met
- To develop and maintain effective customer/client relationships.
- Receive orders from clients/customers
- Recruit competent Operatives as per client requirements
- Input information into Peoplesoft and onto the information board
- Maintain Resource Planner in Peoplesoft, ensuring mitigating risk is managed where fatigue is recognised, for example booking hotels
- Engage Operatives on a day to day basis with work requirements.
- Identify Operatives suitable for customer/client orders
- Check operative competencies are up to date
- Conduct Site Safety Tours
- Conduct Safety Briefings
- Arrange random D&As in compliance with client requirements.
- Be on-call contact as and when required.
- Identify appropriate training for operatives.
- Inform training department of the required skills training
- Handle incoming calls and queries
- Support the company in achieving it's aims and objectives, as set out in the Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.
Excellent remuneration, company vehicle, bonus scheme.
Great career prospects.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CVs to
Mark . Wallis @ vital . uk . com