Birmingham, West Midlands
£370 - £420 per day
Rail Technical Team
7 months ago
Recruiting for a Civils Project Engineer to work for a leading client in the Rail Industry based in Birmingham. The role is inside scope of IR35 paying £370-£420 per day.
Contract will initially run for 6 months with opportunities for extension.
Will be working on multiple projects across multiple stations.
A main project will be one called "Access for all" which is improving accessibility of all parts of the station for disable people. Another main project will be a platform extension.
- Successful relevant experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
- Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
- Knowledge of quality assurance.
- An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
- CDM, risk assessment , auditing internal and external competency.
- CITB CSCS scheme.
- Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
- Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
- An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Project safety management experience
- Yellow book course.